February 10th, 2012 at 3:07pm, St. Stephens Fire Department was dispatched to a residence in reference to a ceiling that had collapsed. On initial dispatch it was reported that an occupant was possibly trapped and injured under the debris. Upon arrival, Fire Department personnel observed that the structure was evacuated and it was confirmed that everyone was out of the residence and no occupant was trapped. One patient had minor abraisions on the back. EMS personnel on the scene evaulated the patient and all occupants that were in the structure. Patient refused transport. Fire Department personnel entered the structure and evaluated the damage and confirmed no fire threat. Power was removed from the residence to eliminate fire hazards. Three occupants were inside the structure at the time of the incident including an infant. Fire Department personnel spoke with the occupants and they advised that they were in the room when the ceiling gave way. One of the occupants became injured with the minor back injuries due to covering up and protecting the infant during the collapse. Duke Energy was notified to secure the electric meter. A representative from Catawba Conty Building inspections was also on the scene to evaluate the damage, cause, and to assure the structure was safe for the occupants to return inside. The occupants are residing with family members in the area untill repairs can be made and power restored.